Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Liberal Myths about Conservatives

The liberals advance as series of pernicious and fallacious claims about conservatives. My English teacher said that the more educated you get the more liberal you tend to be. In my case however I find the opposite is true. The more and more I see of liberalism the less and less that ideology appeals to me. To pidgeon all conservatives as a bunch of brutish narrow minded war hawks is incorrect. At the same time there are a lot of stupid liberals. Michael Savage the radio talk show host and author is an independent minded conservative and has three university degrees including a Phd. The list goes on. No one side has a monopoly on intelligence and or stupidity. The advance that claim is to be an ideological chauvenist to say the least.
Seraph

No comments: