Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Character Assassination Sucks

I must preface the following comment by saying that I love my family friend Yuri Kondo dearly. That being said she is a character assassin of the first order. I remember one dinner conversation I had with her in which she said that Former President Bush was in league with Bin Laden to overthrow the government of Iran. I thought that comment was both stupid and insane. Pointless Partisan ship is just that pointless. I do not character assasinate people I dislike politically. I despise them for political reasons. Take for example Senator John Kerry. I do not like how liberal John Kerry is but I do not go around stating that he is a drug addict or that he robbed a bank. Such a thing is monumentally unproductive in the extreme. Keep personal quibbles aside and despise people for political reasons and not personal ones. Stop being a character assassin I am begging you.

No comments: